Welcome to Solenca, a charming hotel in the Gers. Located in Nogaro and nestled in a hilly landscape between vineyards and the Pyrenees, discover the South West. A department still preserved from mass tourism, offer yourself a stay off the beaten track. Gascon gastronomy, local products and exploration of the region by bike or on foot await you, to enjoy an eco-responsible and relaxing stay.
Why come to Solenca ?
An eco-responsible and comfortable hotel
Certified by the European Ecolabel, Solenca is a charming hotel in the Gers, a region favorable to ecological activities such as hiking or biking.
With 49 rooms with a soft and harmonious decoration, you will spend restful nights and be ready to discover the region the next day! Enjoy impeccable comfort with large beds, ideal soundproofing and an air conditioning system.
Numerous services are also available to offer you a tailor-made stay. So, continue your good habits of the year in the gym or treat yourself to a relaxing break in the pool or sauna. You can also borrow bicycles free of charge to explore the hotel’s surroundings, which are great for cycling.
A restaurant with 100% home-made local products
A stay in the Gers inevitably includes the tasting of products from the Gascony region. By staying at Solenca, you won’t have to go far. With a restaurant labeled Maître Restaurateur, discover a local and tasty cuisine just a step from your room.
What to do around this charming hotel in the Gers ?
Put on your walking shoes, fill up your water bottle and go for a hike. Here are 3 ideas for walks around the Gers :
- Le Petit Tour de Nogaro. Go for a 9 km walk through the vineyards directly from the hotel;
- Les Crêtes de Manciet. This is the ideal hike if you are fond of breathtaking landscapes. There are 16 km of walking that await you with beautiful views of the countryside and the Pyrenees;
- Le chemin des Moulins. Starting from Eauze, take advantage of this easy 10 km walk to refresh yourself along a pond and a stream, with the vineyards not far away.
If you are a cycling enthusiast, the Gers is also a great place to discover by bike. Several loops allow you to ride through a hilly landscape and to discover the different points of interest of the region :
- Eauze, to learn the secrets of making the mythical Armagnac and Floc de Gascogne ;
- Panjas, a village with a rich historical past and a Romanesque church famous for its painted decor ;
- The valleys of the Adour and Arros rivers and their beautiful landscapes ;
- The breathtaking views of the Pyrenees.
So what are you waiting for to plan your vacation around this charming hotel in the Gers ? Book your stay at Solenca today!
Find all the Ethik Hotels at France
Cet Ethik Hotel ne respecte pas les critères éco-responsables mentionnés