Less than 50 km from Clermont-Ferrand, in the Auvergne Volcanoes Regional Natural Park, welcome to Les Eydieux. This guest house in the Puy-de-Dôme is located in a small isolated hamlet between rivers and volcanoes. You will feel at home in its warm atmosphere. It is an opportunity to disconnect from the modern world, to forget your hectic daily life and to take the time to enjoy your vacations in Auvergne. The Chaîne des Puys, the Sancy massif and many other discoveries of the splendid nature of the region will punctuate your stay in the Massif Central.
Why come to Les Suites de Campagne Les Eydieux ?
This guest house in the Puy-de-Dôme offers you 2 Country Suites, located in the outbuildings of the traditional renovated farm :
- Suite Le Poulailler. Relax in this 50 m² cocoon that can accommodate up to 4 people. The floor heating, the linen bedding and the hammam in the shower room promise you a stay of absolute comfort ;
- Suite Le Pigeonnier. Slightly larger than the previous one, it can accommodate up to 5 travelers with 2 double beds on the mezzanine and a convertible sofa in the living room. A whirlpool bathtub is a nice addition to your stay.
For a carefree vacation, take advantage of the breakfasts made from local products and whose menu changes every day. The icing on the cake? On request, they are served until 11:30 am and can be enjoyed outside in good weather. So you can enjoy a well-deserved lie-in during your vacations in Auvergne !
Nature and disconnection
At Les Eydieux, the hosts, Marie-Claire and Cyr, want to share their love of country life with you. During your stay, everything invites you to a disconnected parenthesis, far from the modern world and the stress of everyday life. So make the most of this simple life that is offered to you. Breathe the pure air of the Combrailles, walk in the grass barefoot and take the time to marvel at the starry sky.
What to do around this guest house in the Puy-de-Dôme ?
To take height on the volcanoes of Auvergne
To enjoy exceptional panoramas on the region, why not take a little height ? Several ascents accessible with or without a hike are located not far from Les Eydieux :
- Le Puy de Dôme. At the top, it is a 360 degrees panorama, notably with a view on Clermont-Ferrand, which awaits you. To get there, take the Sentier des Muletiers hike or the Panoramique des Dômes cogwheel train.
- Le Puy de Sancy. Highest point of the Massif Central and highest volcano in France, its ascent will make you climb to 1885 meters of altitude. The summit is accessible by foot or by cable car.
- Le Puy des Goules. A little less popular than the 2 previous volcanoes, take advantage of it to live a quiet hike and admire a superb view on the Puy de Dôme at the arrival.
Make unusual geological discoveries
In addition to the volcanoes, the surroundings of Les Eydieux are rich in discoveries :
- The Meander of Queuille. Less than 20 km away, don’t miss the panorama on the most beautiful meander of the Sioule river.
- La Roche Sauterre. Climb to the top of this basalt flow, remnant of a volcanic eruption. Enjoy a breathtaking view on the chain of the Puys and the massif of Sancy.
- The Gour de Tazenat. Bathe in the limpid waters of this crater lake, result of a rare meeting between a sheet of water and molten lava.
So, are you tempted by a stay in this guest house in the Puy-de-Dôme ? Book your vacations in Auvergne at Les Eydieux today.
Find all the Ethik Hotels at France
Cet Ethik Hotel ne respecte pas les critères éco-responsables mentionnés